– The attendance of the father with his son and the mother with her daughter for achieving the interview test of the pupil and having the registration contract.
– Delivering all the documents of the pupil to the registration clerk to make sure of the completion of the papers.
– Giving the parent an acceptance letter with the pupil’s file to be directed to the registration department.
– Paying the full-term fees to the accountant at the general administration, and then giving a copy of the receipt to the registration department.
– For registering in (KG), the pupil must have completed at the beginning of the academic year :
• Two years nine months for KG1.
• Three years nine months for KG2.
• Four years nine months for KG3.
– For registering in (Grade 1), the pupil must have completed five years nine months.
– As for the pupils who come from other schools, they must have the evaluation of “Excellent” or “Very Good” at least.