Enrollment and Registration Requirements
New Student’s Registration’s KGS and GRADES:
- Two Passport size photos.
- Photocopy of valid applicant's passport
- Photocopy of Father's passport.
- Photocopy of latest applicant's (Iqama).
- Photocopy of latest father's (Iqama).
- Photocopy of family register card for saudi students.
- Photocopy of Vaccination certificate.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Reference letter from the sponser.
- Applicant's report cards for the last three years.
- Filling school application form.
Local transfer students:
- All documents mentioned above.
- Original ministry approval for (International school students).
- All original previous report cards (Certified by MOE for students coming from schools outside riyadh).
- Financial clearance from previous.
International transfer students:
- All documents mentioned for new students.
- Latest report cards transcript certified by the saudi embassy in the student's country.
Procedure of acceptance and registration:
- The attendance of the father with his son and the mother with her daughter for achieving the interview test
of the pupil and having the registration contract.
- Delivering all the documents of the pupil to registration clerk to make sure of completion of the papers.
- Giving the parent an acceptance letter with the pupil's file to be directed to registration departement.
- Paying the full-term fees to the accountant at the general administration, and then giving a copy of the
receipt to the registration departement.
- For registering in (KG) the pupil must have completed at the beginning of the academic year:
Two years nine monthes for KG1
Three years nine monthes for KG2
Four years nine monthes for KG3
- For registration in (Grade1) the pupil must have completed five years nine months.
- As for the pupils who come from other schools, they must have the evaluation of 'excellent' or 'very good' at least.
Note: Kindly submit all required documents in original copy for authentication .